Know your strengths, kick the trifles off.
Quote for the day – 30th August 2019
You have succeeded in an experiment if you achieve 70% positive result, the remaining 30% is bound to law of nature.
Health tip for the day – 29th August 2019
Walking is the most simple and effective exercise.
Quote for the day – 28th August 2019
The satisfaction after completing a task is priceless.
Quote for the day – 27th August 2019
Preparation is the pedestal of successful undertakings.
Quote for the day – 26th August 2019
Do not limit yourself because somebody sees you through their eyes.
Quote for the day – 25th August 2019
Put your knowledge into use, else you risk the knowledge turning garbage.
Quote for the day – 24th August 2019
Tangible goals make a lot of sense.
Quote for the day – 23rd August 2019
Being organized helps in the process of retrieval.
Health tip for the day – 22nd August 2019
Stay hydrated by drinking enough water to keep yourself fresh.