During financial analysis let the emphasis be on bottom line growth followed by top line growth.
In stock market, selling is as much as important buying.
Jio Fiber – Fiber to the home(FTTH) service will be commercially available from September 5th, 2019.
- Speeds ranging from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps for different plans.
- Basic plans starting from Rs 700 to premium plans at Rs 10000 per month.
- JioFiber plans come bundled with leading over the top(OTT) service subscriptions.
- Customers opting Jio Forever plan – to get a full HD television or a Home PC and a 4K SET-TOP-BOX for free.
- Jio First Day First Show plan available with premium packages to stream movie on the same day of release will be rolled out in the middle of 2020.
- Cloud partnership with Microsoft Corporation.
- Jio-Azure to provide free cloud platform service for Indian Technology Startups.
- Voice calls will be free for home broadband subscribers.
- Unlimited international calling will be available for Rs 500 to US and Canada.
- Plans come in three formats:
- Broadband only.
- Broadband + TV.
- Internet of Things(IoT).
- Jio’s IoT platform to be commercially available from January 1, 2020.
Apart from these highlights, Saudi Aramco will buy 20% stake of Reliance oil to chemical business in a $75 Billion Deal.
You are by far your best investment.